Arc Flash Studies & Arc Flash Hazard Analysis (Arc Flash Risk Assessment) Services!
ITU offers Low Cost, “No Frills”, Arc Flash Analysis at your facility… An easy call today gets you in compliance fast. 800-381-4389
- No frills arc flash analysis, Just the basics, We get you in NFPA and OSHA compliance!
- We will properly label all of your electrical panels to keep you out of trouble.
- Qualifying your PPE, to make sure your workers know what to use and when.
- We train your workers to get you in compliance with the safety labor laws.
We offer the most effective, NFPA. IEEE, and OSHA approved process to get your company in compliance with NFPA70e and OSHA cfr29-1910, AND we do it at the lowest possible cost to you!
Click Here to see our list of clients that have trusted us to perform their Arc Flash Hazard Analysis… Chances are we have performed and Arc Flash Hazard Analysis (Arc Flash Risk Assessment) near you.
ITU was selected to perform the Arc Flash Study and Arc Flash Labeling on the OSHA and NIOSH office buildings in Washington DC!
Our Arc Flash Hazard Analysis (Arc Flash Risk Assessment) Service:
- Reduces Arc Flash Injuries and Fatalities
- Increases workplace safety
- Protects your company from liability
- Eliminates the risk of being fined by OSHA
This complete yet affordable Arc Flash Hazard Analysis (Arc Flash Risk Assessment) Package includes the following items that you need to be in full compliance with NFPA 70E :
- Complete Arc Flash Hazard Analysis (Arc Flash Risk Assessment) of your electrical panels performed by our Professional, TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Certified Arc Flash Analysis Field Technicians .
- Labeling of panels with the OSHA and ANSI approved warning labels.
- Single or One line Diagram of the electrical distribution panels in your system.
- Complete reports of the analysis and study for your records.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) advisory report to assist you in obtaining the correct PPE for your workers.
- Certificate of Compliance issued upon completion.
- Power Planner® Software to allow you to keep in compliance as you make changes in your electrical system.
This Arc Flash Analysis (Arc Flash Risk Assessment) Package with the addition of our online NFPA 70E Electrical Safety Training Course is all you need to get your facility in compliance with NFPA 70E and OSHA 1910 Arc Flash Regulations.
ITU has been conducting Arc Flash Studies for over a decade… We have completed thousands of facilities all across the USA.
Our on-site crews have successfully completed arc flash studies on Factories, Power Plants, Malls, Office Buildings, Refineries, Ships & Sea Going Vessels, Hospitals, Government Facilities, Complete Island and Offshore Facilities, Portable Equipment, Pharmaceutical and Chemical Facilities, Warehouses, Airports, Entire City Operations and Facilities, Wastewater Treatment Plants, and much more…
Our Honest, old fashioned, basic approach to getting you into compliance with OSHA and NFPA safety regulations has earned ITU the respect of hundreds of small and large businesses across the USA!
Hard work, attention to detail, state of the art arc flash engineering software, and streamlined operations mean outstanding results!
While some Arc Flash Analysis Providers are charging HUGE prices and fluffing services to charge you more… ITU continues to provid you with “Just What You Need” to get into compliance with these Safety Compliance Regulations. You get better service for much less investment!
Call ITU today toll free: 1-800-381-4389
… and see why 1000’s of facilities have trusted ITU to do their Arc Flash Studies… Here are just a few of our clients…