Arc Flash Analysis Report (Distribution Report)
ITU provides a comprehensive Arc Flash Analysis report that includes important information about your electrical distribution system. Packed with a ton of engineering ease, the report gives you the tools you need to set up your in-house electrical safety program. The information that is contained on each of your labels that our team affixes to each electrical panel is presented as a page long detailed compilation. Also included is ITU’s Engineering recommendations for PPE, and other detailed information.
Since you are required to have this information on file, ITU provides these reports to you in an exclusive, bound, color printed booklet for your records. In addition, Your will be provided the same documents in PDF format so you can print as many copies as you need!
Arc Flash Capabilities
- Consideration of generator AC decay & decrement curve during arc flash conditions
- AC motor arc flash current decay handling
- Time varying fault clearing time calculation & short circuit current decay
- Arc Flash calculations for electrical power systems including 3-phase & 1-phase panel / UPS systems
- Extended search past the point of multiple upstream source
- Perform arc flash analysis in Radial & multiple source systems
- The arc flash analysis simulation of differential relays, maintenance mode switches, & arc flash photo-sensors
- Current Limiting Fuse (CLF) modeling
- Arc Flash simulation of the effect of Zone Selective Interlock Protection (ZSIP).
- IEEE 1584 & NFPA 70E compliance and results for different working distances & provide simple summary reports and arc flash analysis (arc flash risk assessment) results
- Consultation and Alerts for personal protective equipment (PPE) ATPV rating violations (maximum allowable PPE arc rating alerts) and required PPE summary.
- Comprehensive in-house protective device library.